Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Indian Chief Vintage . 2016 Indian Roadmaster
551 Posts
I think it is evident by this photo you change your name officially to SprtLkDave! Fine looking assemblage of Indian Motorcycles.

·
Bronze member
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it is evident by this photo you change your name officially to SprtLkDave! Fine looking assemblage of Indian Motorcycles.
The Roadmaster is mine, the Chieftain belongs to my wife and the FTR will be shared with my granddaughter.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
4,503 Posts
That really is quite the collection! Awesome!!

Reactions: MilwDave

·
Read Only
416 Posts
Looks great, Dave. Got a trailer question for ya. Is that a covered wagon brand sitting behind those great looking bikes? What size? We are looking at a 7X16 in KY Saturday and will probably bring it home. Looks like the twin to yours. How does it pull?
Here is the one we are considering.
Capture+_2020-07-16-20-02-33.png

·
Bronze member
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks great, Dave. Got a trailer question for ya. Is that a covered wagon brand sitting behind those great looking bikes? What size? We are looking at a 7X16 in KY Saturday and will probably bring it home. Looks like the twin to yours. How does it pull?
Here is the one we are considering.
View attachment 597926
Ours is an Aluma all aluminum construction.
Lightweight and tows great. We just got back from Yellowstone on Sunday. Towed 2,600 miles round trip.

·
Drag me down and let me burn forever!
738 Posts
do your children ride as well? nice stable!

·
Rider
721 Posts
Everytime I think our country is being overrun by snowflakes, I come across threads like this that reiterate my belief that most aren't. Nice to see family participation! Thanks for this thread!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts