Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my 2014 Chieftain out for a cruise today all was well, stopped to top off the gas tank, and when I left a mile or 2 down the road noticed my speedo wasn't working and the ABS light was still on.
So I stopped and shut down restarted with same results after going down the road again, so pulled over again to check
for codes didn't see any DTC codes but saw this on every screen I went to......faixa 02..... anyone every seen this?
Thanks for any input.

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Not saying it is this but the wheel sensor could have some dirt around it that would explain no speed reading or abs it sounds related, also check your fuses and last of all just may be the battery cables as they work loose ,if they are lose use some spring washers and tighten them ,the cables will never work loose again. I hope you get it sorted .

·
Bronze member
4,699 Posts
I've never seen that code you mention, but recently I spent a day getting weird error lights and various things stopped working. I was touring with some friends and when they said my blinkers weren't working I pulled the seat off and checked the battery terminals. Yep, the negative one was not tight. I snugged it up and the problems stopped.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've never seen that code you mention, but recently I spent a day getting weird error lights and various things stopped working. I was touring with some friends and when they said my blinkers weren't working I pulled the seat off and checked the battery terminals. Yep, the negative one was not tight. I snugged it up and the problems stopped.
Thanks I'll check all that in the morning!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts