Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning Xchoppers,
Perusing your site this AM, I noticed that you sell Memphis Shades batwing fairings. They do not make a mount kit for the 2015 Scout, and have no plans to do so. But I wondered, as you seem to have access to a scout, and sell the fairing, if you could do a test fit with a set of mounts for a 41mm fork. The Harley 48 has 41mm fork tubes, and 16" tire, so triple tree width should be similar. And they do make batwing mounts for a 48.

Just a thought, but you seem to be very responsive to requests for information, so thought I would give it a try.

Best Regards,
Sportrob

·
Registered
760 Posts
Good Morning Xchoppers,
Perusing your site this AM, I noticed that you sell Memphis Shades batwing fairings. They do not make a mount kit for the 2015 Scout, and have no plans to do so. But I wondered, as you seem to have access to a scout, and sell the fairing, if you could do a test fit with a set of mounts for a 41mm fork. The Harley 48 has 41mm fork tubes, and 16" tire, so triple tree width should be similar. And they do make batwing mounts for a 48.

Just a thought, but you seem to be very responsive to requests for information, so thought I would give it a try.

Best Regards,
Sportrob
I am interested in this myself but my Scout won't be here for a test fit until sometime in late Oct., November.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts