Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Limited Edition - Solid Red Roadmaster
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have pictures of the following Indian Accessory installed on their Chieftain or Roadmaster fairing?

FAIRING PHONE MOUNT - BY INDIAN MOTORCYCLE®
Screen Shot 2015-04-19 at 5.30.29 PM.png

and pics with a phone attached as well?

·
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I used a ram mount and ran my cable from the usb connection.
Thanks bluedawg, that looks good,

but I'm hoping to see how the rockform phone mount (custom designed for Indian) integrates.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I like the Rockfrom case but I don't think it's waterproof, the back of the case is open to lock in the mount. I use a lifeproof case on my Iphone

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have a Zumo 660 but not fan of bar mounts. Was hoping someone had already mounted their gps same as this phone mount. It seems to be great spot, is at perfect view level, allows for hidden wiring, yada, yada, yada. Any one out there tried this with any success ? If so please share pics and how to points.

Thanks !!
Suddn
2015 Chieftain blue & cream/tan leather

Reactions: Roll On

·
Senior member / silver
3,453 Posts
I'm not so bright :confused:...Cant figure out how the phone is attached to the mount
You need the corresponding rokform phone case to go with the mount. Rock solid mounting system

my damn cell phone

·
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Like Basshole says...here is a pic of the cell phone case
the back twist locks on the cam mount - good and [email protected][email protected]
there is an optional magnet that goes under the rubber below the cam lock hole - this magnet serves as a magnetic mount in your car, home, work, etc - I love mine!

Screen Shot 2015-08-24 at 3.28.02 PM.png

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Could I trouble you for a picture or two without the GPS, just the mount setup? Been a Long day for me, your explanation sounds right, just can’t visualize it. Thanks in advance

1 - 18 of 18 Posts