Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading Cike's recent experience and approval of his new Arlen Ness handlebars. I stopped procrastinating and replaced my 2016 Dark Horse Chieftain OEM stock bars as well, thank you Cike. I had my local motorcycle repair shop do the work. My bars look and fit great. I plan on taking a ride to Ormond Beach soon to replace my stock solo seat with an Ultimate Tall boy seat and back rest.
Here is my lighting dilemma, the turn signals on my fairing no longer illuminate when I start the bike. Prior to the fairing removal the upper lights on the fairing would illuminate white and when I activated the fog lights, they would switch. Now, I only have working turn signals. Can any Dark Horse Chieftain owner, please post two pictures of their bike with the fog lights off? One high beam and one low beam picture. Or a short video showing how the turn signal accent lights(I just made up that name) interact with the fog lights. I'll be showing them to my local bike shop owner. Thanks

·
Registered
532 Posts
I have a '17 and my turn signals have always just been that, and 4-ways of course. They have never been white either.

BD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts