Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new Springfield low (3" lower than stock) windshield. This was a warranty claim for my factory windshield that cracked. I had already bought a low windshield so I don't need 2 of the same. I am 5'10" and this low windshield is perfect for me. I would never go back to the stock height for myself and have notice 1-2 mpg increase in mileage. The highest so far is 45 mpg in big city interstate (60-65 mph).

·
Registered
31 Posts
Brand new Springfield low (3" lower than stock) windshield. This was a warranty claim for my factory windshield that cracked. I had already bought a low windshield so I don't need 2 of the same. I am 5'10" and this low windshield is perfect for me. I would never go back to the stock height for myself and have notice 1-2 mpg increase in mileage. The highest so far is 45 mpg in big city interstate (60-65 mph).
Is this windshield still available and would you ship to Canada

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes it is. And I will ship to Canada. Send me your postal code and I will get a shipping price.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Does the windshield have all the chrome hardware with it and if so could you tell me the top of the windshield height to the top of the Indian chrome band to see if it would work For myself possibly a picture would be good to

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
9” from top of chrome point or about 10” from top of rail. This is about 3” lower than stock.
image.jpg
. The protective coating is still on it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
That looks like it might work for me could you tell me where it would be shipping from I would have to Figure in the price for shipping to Saskatoon Saskatchewan Canada

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am zip 47119. Please give me a couple of days to get this ready as I may be out of town until Saturday. I will secure a good box and pad it well. Scorpion, your back up if this doesn’t work for some, thanks.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts