Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals,

I emailed FAB28 about exhaust for the Challenger, and they are open to making an exhaust system, but they need someone so they can map it out and make from scratch. They told me it will take about 2 months to do. If anyone is close to them, and is interested in having an exhaust please contact them! This will open up a great aftermarket for all Challenger owners.
If you don’t know who FAB28 is, they are arguably the highest quality exhaust manufacturer there is in the Harley world. Everything hand welded. Like a work of art. Would be so cool to have them on board.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I messaged them back in January and they said they were close to releasing it for production

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From the email I got this morning, a rep said he would discuss with the team about making a line for the Challenger, and if it happened there would be a design phase during the holidays when production slowed.

·
Rider
486 Posts
I emailed them back when they had Carey Hart’s bike and put my name on the waiting list for if/when they made a production pipe. They did not give me a time frame as to when it would be available

·
Bronze member
1,678 Posts
If their exhaust is that good.....it will need an aftermarket tuner to maximize the performance you are referencing here. As we all know, a "loud" exhaust does not equate to more power and/or "performance".

·
Rider
486 Posts
If their exhaust is that good.....it will need an aftermarket tuner to maximize the performance you are referencing here. As we all know, a "loud" exhaust does not equate to more power and/or "performance".
Agreed, but we’re all waiting on that too.

·
Registered
62 Posts
It's out now! And they advertise as not just being a loud pipe. In fact I think they said if u want loud u should look elsewhere. Or maybe I read that on somebody's page that already had it for a different model. Either way I love how it looks and I'm on the other side of things. I don't want it to be very loud. When I leave for work I don't want to be the neighborhood alarm clock. Also I'm waiting to hear from a RTC if the Lloydz tube would be enough to work with this exhaust system or if u would also need an additional after market tuner. Happy Easter all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts