Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
About 20 hours use on them and in like new condition. These are plug and play with the caveat the plugs don't lock together. A wrap of electrical tape around the plugs keeps this tight though. Chrome bezel
SOLD

jw lights.jpg

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pre weekend ride to the top.

·
Bronze member
1,732 Posts
About 20 hours use on them and in like new condition. These are plug and play with the caveat the plugs don't lock together. A wrap of electrical tape around the plugs keeps this tight though. Chrome bezel
&175 shipped

View attachment 523834
That is a very good price. These lights make a difference, even when you are running the JW headlight.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
&175 shipped

View attachment 523834
Not sure what is meant that the plugs don’t lock together? They don’t quite mate properly?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
Not sure what is meant that the plugs don’t lock together? They don’t quite mate properly?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah sort of like a few couples I can think of.

They're in contact, but barely. Id just swap to a matching waterproof plug. Electrical tape will only hold them together so long before it stretches.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The plugs mate together well but the locking tabs don't engage each other well. The plugs could be changed to the proper plug easily but I don't believe they'd come apart so I didn't bother. They mate securely and a wrap or two of tape held them together well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts