Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Selling some things off my Indian Dark Horse . Everything is in excellent condition please see pictures.

Mustang Solo Touring Seat w/ Driver Backrest (Part # 79760) $460 Has small smudge on rear of seat, backrest has a small piece of black tape to prevent scratching of chrome. Seat used for less than 300 miles - was excellent. Vintage Wide Touring Solo with Driver Backrest - Indian Chief/Chieftain 2014 & up 79760 | Mustang Motorcycle Seats

Low Windshield by Indian Motorcycles $500 Low Windshield | Indian Motorcycle No major scratches or surface marks, special polish was used to protect shield. Some dead bugs in between shield and black mounting bars - easily cleaned with water. Comes with mounting hardware.

Indian Fork bag with Chrome medallion. $130 Genuine Leather Fork Bag - Black | Indian Motorcycle Mint condition, has been protected by leather conditioner since purchase.

Studded US Saddlebags (Leather) $575 INCLUDES mounting full mounting hardware Studded Motorcycle Leather Saddlebags | US Saddlebag Minor surface marks, great condition - leather conditioner was used since purchase.

Paypal only F/F, or buyer pays fees - FREE Shipping to Lower 48. I have all original packing for the windshield and seat.

I no longer own this bike that is why I am selling, thank you for looking email me directly at [email protected] for a quicker response if you want an item.

Bags look very nice on the Chief.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts