Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 308 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
I’ll have to see it in person but I like that pic better than I thought I would!

Reactions: CaptFlood

·
Drag me down and let me burn forever!
738 Posts
inb4iTloOkSlIkEaHaRlEy

·
Drag me down and let me burn forever!
738 Posts
also, i wonder if the "Challenger" will be available as a heavy weight, too.

looks like a Chief/Scout hybrid.

·
Bronze member
3,210 Posts
looks like the windshield is a power windshield... the tank is bigger than the Scouts.... the turn signals are in the fairing.. oh and from this side shot looks nothing like a Harley... or a Vaquero... and that Scout Bobber 20 looks sweet..

·
Bronze member
3,210 Posts
if it is it's part of the marketing plan... that's a photo shoot for the new catalogue... no way someone gets that picture accidently or stealing it.. programed leak IMO

·
Registered
157 Posts
I am a bit surprised about how large the 'wings' are on that fairing, as in they settled in on the main shape and ride testing revealed a lack of protection? Still glad it does not have the same profile as a Road Glide

·
Bronze member
2,105 Posts
Inverted forks plus nice size brakes and rotors, promising.

·
Registered
388 Posts
You can keep the back row. I'll take everything on the front row.

·
Rider
546 Posts
also, i wonder if the "Challenger" will be available as a heavy weight, too.

looks like a Chief/Scout hybrid.
I don't know what your looking at but the Challenger heads are at least 7 inches above the Scouts! And it has a full size tank too! Also is there some Indian model I'm missing that comes in more then 1 size???

·
Bronze member
1,433 Posts
Frame mounted fairings by their nature have to be a bit on the hefty side to enable the full turning radius . Regardless, I am still waiting til I see one in person before I have an opinion about it.

Reactions: ShanechieftainDH

·
Administrator
13,929 Posts
First glance = “meh.” But Brembo brakes, water cooled, full-size gas tank? Could be the answer to a “touring Scout” that everybody’s been looking for.

1 - 20 of 308 Posts