Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1161 - 1180 of 1234 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
These photos were taken by me, last weekend at the Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum in Birmingham, Alabama. Somebody told me last week to put it on my bucket list. They have all kinds from all over the world. That is not all I took. I did 55 photos with my camera and auto flash until it said BATTERY EXHAUSTED.

Oh yeah, as a side note, I test rode a Challenger. Uh...I did not expect the power it has available. They certainly named it right for those that haven't slung your leg across one.

·
Registered
429 Posts
These photos were taken by me, last weekend at the Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum in Birmingham, Alabama. Somebody told me last week to put it on my bucket list. They have all kinds from all over the world. That is not all I took. I did 55 photos with my camera and auto flash until it said BATTERY EXHAUSTED.

Oh yeah, as a side note, I test rode a Challenger. Uh...I did not expect the power it has available. They certainly named it right for those that haven't slung your leg across one.
We were there this weekend too. My first trip to this one. I enjoyed it, took a lot of pictures myself as well.

·
German Rider
2,008 Posts
Reactions: Tinners
1161 - 1180 of 1234 Posts