Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone sell a pre-made wiring harness for the wiring on the handlebars? Want to install higher bars and would like to reinstall the wiring correctly without it being stretched. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Purpleride,
thanks for the info, also ordered the heated grip wiring extensions as well. Should make the handlebar change much easier.
thanks again.

·
Registered
346 Posts
not a problem let me know how it goes. I put taller bars on my old roadmaster it was a 15 was no kits available I had to cut and sodder wires to make them longer was a nightmare.

·
Banned
4,925 Posts
not a problem let me know how it goes. I put taller bars on my old roadmaster it was a 15 was no kits available I had to cut and sodder wires to make them longer was a nightmare.
I did the same to my '12 Road King Police. Went from stock to 14s. Prolly not near as many wires as a RM, but still a PIA.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Purpleride,
the wiring kit from Indian Only worked great, also got the wiring kit for the heated grips. Had a bunch of wiring left over, but everything fit perfectly. All plugs matched and did not have any issues, all electrical things with the bars worked right the first time. For those adding bars, spend the money and get the kit, saves a bunch of time and everything works when finished.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts