Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the extended seat? How does it compare with the stock comfortwise ? Does it add room ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have the extended reach seat. I'm 6'2" and with that seat the bike fits me great. The dealer had one when I was first looking at the bike and let me try it out, so I knew it would work for me. It adds about 2 inches.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm considering getting the extended reach seat for the RM also. Does it cut down much space for the passenger or is it just higher?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am too. I wonder also does it remove cushion from the back but add in the bottom. Hence, is why it pushes you higher and farther back ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
265 Posts
I'm a new Scout owner, trading it with a friend form my Rocket 3 Touring, and it came with both the standard and a brand new extended seat. To me the extended seat is just more roomy and feels more comfortable. It is longer so it doesn't have any less rear cushion than the standard seat. I believe it is a also a bit wider but I can measure both in the morning.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
I'm considering getting the extended reach seat for the RM also. Does it cut down much space for the passenger or is it just higher?
This is the Scout Sixty forums. You need to consult the proper forum for your inquiry on your seat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts