Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at swapping out the brake and clutch levers on my 2019 Bobber ABS for black ones and like the look of the Joker Machine levers. I am also interested in their master cylinder covers. I cannot find a lot of reviews of their products online and the few I found mention the levers not fitting their bike. I am not sure if that is confusion over the two versions, 15-16 and 17+, and buying the incorrect version or not. Has anyone fit the levers to their 2017+ ABS bike and can speak for them fitting correctly? Also their experience with the quality, fitment, durability, etc. of their parts in general.

·
Rider
1,084 Posts
I can’t help with the lever fitment, but I can tell you that I’ve order parts in the past for Harleys and the fitment and quality were excellent. No issues at all. I would suggest you give them a call about the lever fitment. Good people to deal with. Good luck.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Excellent quality and even better service. I have 2 pairs of lights from them.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have both of there levers they fit perfectly. I also have master cylinder cover again fit perfect Also have there mini floorboards and rats eye blinkers. Top quality products..

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have footrests and brake cylinder covers from them. Very well made and fitment was perfect. They provide backup screws/bolts for their stuff that doesn't match the indian (as a just in case) but you can (and should) just re-use OEM screws/bolts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts