Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of X Choppers tapered mufflers - $150 - includes shipping. Used, in good condition. If you want some added rumble to your Indian, these will do it.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
I’m back to being interested in these pipes if you still have them. I wanted Samson pipes but they just told me they no longer support Indian. Do you still have these pipes, I know it has been a while..... thanx

·
Registered
16 Posts
JUst read the post about installation difficulties... what year Indian are these pipes for? Looks like these might not work on my 2020...

·
Registered
3 Posts
These pipes were on my 2016 Indian Scout. The previous owner installed them, but I preferred the stock pipes (which he still had), & he switched them for me before I took ownership. Apparently it's a simple process. Loosen bolts, slide off old pipes, slip on new pipes & tighten hardware. I am not aware of any difficulties. Here is a link to the Xchoppers website for these pipes, which says they are made for 2015+ Scouts.

·
Registered
16 Posts
According to the post there were changes made to the mounting bracket on the bike... I’m waiting for an email from XChoppers. I’ll let you know... thanks for patience

1 - 10 of 10 Posts