Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently added black slip on pipes to my Indian Scout (they look and sound so cool~ very happy i did).. I did not get the black heat shield yet.. I kinda like the look of the black & chrome mix . I added the pipes to add a mean sound to my machine and really wanted to go all black.. but now not so sure.
Does anyone have any thoughts about the chrome and black look , maintenance, cleaning concerns of the black / chrome etc.
Thanks Girls ( & guys)
Not a very good picture but it is the only one I have. ;-(

Attachments

·
Silver member
3,585 Posts
Some don't like chrome, saying or thinking it's a PIA to clean. I believe just the opposite. As far as the look of black or chrome, or a combination there of, you're the one you gotta please ;) Anyways, looks like your bike is kind'a blacked out so maybe black heat shields would appeal to you more than chrome. Or... black chrome or shiny black powder coat?

There's a ghost laying across your bike LOL

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some don't like chrome, saying or thinking it's a PIA to clean. I believe just the opposite. As far as the look of black or chrome, or a combination there of, you're the one you gotta please ;) Anyways, looks like your bike is kind'a blacked out so maybe black heat shields would appeal to you more than chrome. Or... black chrome or shiny black powder coat?

There's a ghost laying across your bike LOL
tthanks for your input.. and the laugh.. the ghost .. he fell off when rode the other day :) never thought of powder coat... Ill have to look into that .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts