Be grateful they put gas in the tank!Good thread idea...
Maybe some of this is asking for too much. Here's what I feel Indian should include with the purchase of one of their premium motorcycles:
1. Reasonalby well-equipped toolkit wrapped in a nice leather (or nice canvas at the very least) pouch with the Indian emblem embossed in it.
2. Some type of Indian shirt (t-shirt, polo shirt, button-up) that is only available to an owner, not the general public.
3. Indian key chain.
4. A nice certificate (worthy of framing or already framed) of ownership with owner's name, VIN, birthdate and dealer name.
5. A 20% off coupon to purchase accessories or apparel.
6. I read somewhere on this forum that a Scout buyer was given an Indian Head penny with his purchase. Personally, I think that is a cool idea. I'm guessing the penny was inside a nice case.
7. As mentioned previously, a personal review with your salesperson of the bike related to operation, break-in, maintenance, and detailing.
The tool kit with the Scout is allen/phillip screw driver piece behind license plate mount and spanner wrench. Chiefs get a few more pieces and Chieftain/Roadmasters get shock pumps..Troop, you say you show them the (F) tool kit. What is included in that kit? I have read everything from nothing but a hex wrench to a shock adjustment tool.