Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Rider
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd warn members not to order from Europe because of the virus. I ordered from Chromeburner and US Customs hasn't touched it for 3-1/2 weeks. I don't even know if it's in the U.S., but it should be. Anyone in N.Y. know the status of Customs? Chromeburner now says if ordering to use FedEx and there shouldn't be too much of a delay. I'm sure that costs extra.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Thought I'd warn members not to order from Europe because of the virus. I ordered from Chromeburner and US Customs hasn't touched it for 3-1/2 weeks. I don't even know if it's in the U.S., but it should be. Anyone in N.Y. know the status of Customs? Chromeburner now says if ordering to use FedEx and there shouldn't be too much of a delay. I'm sure that costs extra.
Ken,
I have been waiting for pants from Israel the were shipped on March 23rd
just tracked them to NYC.
We just have to wait longer until this issue is cleared up

·
Registered
287 Posts
My order was shipped on March 24th and I didn't get anything yet that says it's in New York.
when I first tried the tracking number it didn’t work
i just kept tryin, today is the first time I say NYC.
be patient it’s a weirder world With this virus
Be safe
Marc

·
German Rider
1,789 Posts
Ha, same problem with shipping USA to Europe. My package is still in L.A.

So doesn't matter which direction....

Cu,
Sven

Reactions: TPcreeper

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Ha, same problem with shipping USA to Europe. My package is still in L.A.

So doesn't matter which direction....

Cu,
Sven
That's why it's nice to have access to a military CMR, lol!

·
German Rider
1,789 Posts
That's why it's nice to have access to a military CMR, lol!
So you are telling me, for my next orders in the future, I will let them send it to you and you pass it to me. Excellent service and also tax savings... 😉 😁 😁 😁

Cu,
Sven

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
So you are telling me, for my next orders in the future, I will let them send it to you and you pass it to me. Excellent service and also tax savings... 😉 😁 😁 😁

Cu,
Sven
If I was going to be here longer, I had thought about doing a little "under the table" orders for "friends"...lol

Reactions: Demolition Man

·
German Rider
1,789 Posts
If I was going to be here longer, I had thought about doing a little "under the table" orders for "friends"...lol
Just kidding. Wouldn't be so much to order. Most things I plan/time that I can bring back home in person after vacation in Florida. Next trip will be the 80th anniversary Daytona bike week next year, so....

Maybe,..... we could meet there...

Cu,
Sven

·
Rider
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This Friday will be a month for me and all I've gotten was an update saying expect delays. Did you get any updates or did your order just show up?
My wife put in an order to Amazon on March 26 (U.S.) and she's still waiting.

·
Rider
737 Posts
I've been fairly lucky in this regard, 2 orders from Germany and 3 orders from GB have all arrived within 2 weeks of placing the orders. The exception being Italy, but I've received conformation that they will be in a position to ship within the next 2 weeks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts