Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of those error codes, ABS, any of those coming from the numbered, badged '1901' bikes? tia.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Keeping in mind that this is an internet forum, where one would find (in a search engine), an answer to a question, it would be more readily available to find an issue for any number of products. Those who are pleased with what they have are not as likely to post, but those who are not are very likely to post about a negative experience. I make my living fixing motorcycles and it is in my customers best interest that I surf the web constantly to learn of these issues.
chgovision, and a few others have posted about issues with their bikes, where the biggest problem was the servicing dealers inability to manage the problem correctly.
To date, the two biggest problems with the Indian Vintage, sitting in my show room, are the seat needs to move me forward 2 inches and it does not have my name on the title!
These are some fantastic machines and if I had the money, I'd replace one of my Harleys with one in an instant.
EASY

1 - 3 of 3 Posts