Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many current and/or future Indian owners are within riding distance of the monthly Sunday meet at Ephrata, PA?
The American Legion hosts an informal motorcycle get together the first Sunday of the month from April through November.
Coffee and snacks are available in the parking lot and breakfast is served in the Legion. It is an informal all brands, all are welcome event.
A few vendors usually have items on display or for sale. The meet is usually over by noon. On nice days thousands of bikes visit the meet.

Who would be interested in getting together for an informal meet in the Spring and possibly taking a ride to lunch?

Reactions: paindian

·
Registered
47 Posts
We are in Lititz, so right there.

·
Registered
738 Posts
I've heard of the Ephrata meet but have never attended. I'm certainly up for it in the Spring after I get my Scout.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is worth a visit. I like to get there by 9:00 and it is over by noon. If a vehicle is supposed to be a motorcycle by design or imagination it probably has stopped by Ephrata.It would be interesting to get an Indian group together one meet. We've set up a couple of different kinds of meets. Met somewhere else and rode to Ephrata. Met at Ephrata and rode somewhere else. Met at Ephrata.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where are the North East riders from?

·
Registered
6 Posts
We have done it as well. We are in DE so it is a nice ride up. Will be interested doing this fall or the spring

Cat Woodfield
2014 Chief Vintage

·
Registered
949 Posts
I went to...Julys 1st sunday. I did see...1 scout, and I think on Chief and one Chieftan. I spoked to one nice guy, I believe from New Jersey and he loves his Indian, as everyone does haha.

Ephrata bike meet is epic with how many bikes are there. SO much variety! A MUST go twice a year thing.

I doubt I can make this Sunday's meet due to a friends wedding the night before. If weather holds out, maybe October :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts