Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a light come on today that I haven’t seen before on my 19 Chieftain Limited.
it was a twin cylinder light on the ride command screen to the right of the Indian logo on the top of the command screen and there was a red dot I believe on the left cylinder.
I thought that light was just for the cylinder deactivation, but I have that feature off.
can anyone tell me why that light came on and what it means?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Do you have a photo you can post? It does just sound like the cylinder deactivation symbol. 🤷‍♀️

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have a photo you can post? It does just sound like the cylinder deactivation symbol. 🤷‍♀️
No I didn’t get a photo, I shut it off and grabbed the manual. There is nothing in the manual about this light. Not even for the cylinder deactivation.
Where the cylinder deactivation is off and that light came on I was wondering if it was saying a cylinder was hot?
I’ve searched everywhere and can’t find out why it came on.
im riding tomorrow, so if it comes on I will get pics.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I reread your post & noticed it was a “dot” not an “x” like the deactivation symbol. I leave the deactivation on because I live in Vegas & it’s just nicer. Curious what you find out!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts