Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I just put a down payment on the Indian chief dark horse, and I'm looking to buy online the engine guards, the guards cost 700$ in the dealer here in Saudi Arabia, so I was trying to buy them from the US site, but it says only from dealer, do you guys know any 3rd party which is selling engine guards for the 2022 chief?

·
Registered
36 Posts
eBay appears to have a better selection of available accessories for the 22 Chief than anywhere else. Good luck!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Usually, IMHO but it doesn’t hurt to check the sellers reviews, dealership website and give them a call. A lot of Indian’s independent dealerships will sell on eBay to enhance their sales, it appears. I bought a reduced reach seat from a dealership in Kansas via eBay.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Usually, IMHO but it doesn’t hurt to check the sellers reviews, dealership website and give them a call. A lot of Indian’s independent dealerships will sell on eBay to enhance their sales, it appears. I bought a reduced reach seat from a dealership in Kansas via eBay.
I couldn't find any for the 2022 on ebay, can you share with me a link to one of them?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I don't see any today. However, that may change soon. If I were you, I would do a daily search on ebay by part number. The website says available at dealership only so you may have to call around. Good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts