Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, we've been heads down and ass up for the past year making new patterns and helping you Indian fans keep your feet warm and dry. We're now in a position to help all the new model owners with the same protection. We've had more than a few requests for soft lowers for the Roadmaster with an option for some easy on easy off lower leg protection. We also have the chaps for the Scout and Dark Horse and have a stock of most of them now. You can see pictures of them all here:
Sage Brush Engine Guard Chaps/ridley motorcycles
Thanks you for your continued support and we look forward to being of continued service to you all.

Chris McVean
Sage Brush Designs
"Your Feet Never Had It So Good"

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Hello all, we've been heads down and ass up for the past year making new patterns and helping you Indian fans keep your feet warm and dry. We're now in a position to help all the new model owners with the same protection. We've had more than a few requests for soft lowers for the Roadmaster with an option for some easy on easy off lower leg protection. We also have the chaps for the Scout and Dark Horse and have a stock of most of them now. You can see pictures of them all here:
Sage Brush Engine Guard Chaps/ridley motorcycles
Thanks you for your continued support and we look forward to being of continued service to you all.

Chris McVean
Sage Brush Designs
"Your Feet Never Had It So Good"
I love my Sagebrush soft lowers on my 2015 Chieftain, works great in cold and wet rides, but I remove them come mid Spring here in Texas till very late fall when I reinstall them once again.

Very good quality and fit and fair price.

>--------> >--------> >-------->

Live Free and Die Well

Reactions: hakuin

·
Registered
496 Posts
Yes , Chris is the Man < Well I talked to Chris first, about Soft lowers for the Indian well over a year , . This was Even before i bought an Indian , RM , I told him there is a New Market , since he already made them for Harleys and other Bikes .. . Chris drove about 5 Hours each Way to the Nearest Indian Dealer In Canada ,, , after a couple , trips he had tem measured and starting making for the Indian bikes ,, I had to to Many of the Soft Engine guard chap Manufacturers , and they were Not Interested , at that time. I was Pissed . After a couple of phone calls , Chris Did it and did Right , Too ,, After I bought my Road master and was Not very Impressed with Hi Dollar Lowers that came with it , ab out ot blocking the wind to My taste , so I sold them , and traded engine guard , for the one for the chaps ,, I Love Them . Well American Motivation and Canadian Know How !! ,, Gary Saia , Warpspeed Power Motor Sports ,, Chandler , Texas

·
Registered
796 Posts
Been using Sage Brush soft lower for over 100,000 miles on a 2014 Chieftain .much nice than the hard lowers from Indian on the road master. Not the best pic of the lowers but you get the idea.
IMG_3740.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts