Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Has anyone tried these saddlebags on a Scout? They look good on the website but wondered if anyone has any experience with them.
Nice looking bags but I don't recall them mentioned before. Search for me turns up no hits. Too small for my purposes.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Bumping the post with an addition:
I am contemplating a Sioux bag on the right with a Comanche on the left. I know the bags themselves will be unbalanced, but thinking the pipes on the right below the Sioux will balance out the look. Any thoughts or examples of others doing something similar?

·
Registered
545 Posts
I am contemplating a Sioux bag on the right with a Comanche on the left. I know the bags themselves will be unbalanced, but thinking the pipes on the right below the Sioux will balance out the look. Any thoughts or examples of others doing something similar?
Yep! Looks great in person. A big bag on the low side is pretty cool in my opinion.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I bought the Wife a Cherokee one for her Bobber. They look sort of similar. Pictures are decieving, if they are similar, it holds a lot of stuff.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Check this thread for a bobber 60 with right side standard bobber saddlebag and large left saddlebag.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts