Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
This makes me sad. Was at a dealer today. Was talking around $17k total out the door.

I hate all dealers and wish I would not get ripped.

·
Registered
362 Posts
That's crazy! I put a down payment on a 2020 bobber ABS first week of August, for 13,500. They ended up not being able to get me one, so now I'm locked in at that same price, but getting a 2021 model.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
This is why I drive a 12 year old truck and my current bike is a 2002 Vstar. Knowing that people are getting scouts for $3k to $4k less than I am seeing is making me rethink getting one.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
I bought a 2020 scout in jade green/black with 9 miles on it for 10k. It was on the west coast and I had to pay to freight it over here to the East, but it still ended up being one hell of a deal. Prowl around on CycleTrader. The deals are out there.

·
Rider
2019 Scout and Chieftain Classic both in Willow Green and Cream
855 Posts
what would a good price be for a new 2020 scout abs blue ?
I didn't know that there were any 2020's left of the three dealers o know of they ran out of scouts back around June July'ish time period and couldn't get anymore till 2021's came out. At least one still had a few bobbers and a few FTR's. Also they didn't realy drop the prices on 2019's till February for the big bikes.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Have they given you an idea of the delivery date yet? I purchased the same bike about 2 weeks ago. No updates yet unfortunately.
It varies from dealer to dealer. I think indian prioritizes the larger dealers with more sales...
I put a down payment back first week of August. Delivery date 1st week of October...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts