Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey y’all. Im looking for closest EJK setting for my 2018 scout bobber. It has zippers maxflow air intake with the freedom combat exhaust with the quit baffle. Any help or close comparisons would be appreciated

·
Registered
410 Posts
have not seen many people using the EJK on the scout since it dose not have a locked ECM and can be actually tuned properly. might consider making the switch to the pv3 which dose not have to stay on the bike and if bought from fuelmoto you tell them what you have done to the bike and they send you a tune for it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man. you think pv3 would work with a open loop system . In other words an exhaust with o2 sensor bypass

·
Registered
410 Posts
thanks man. you think pv3 would work with a open loop system . In other words an exhaust with o2 sensor bypass
ive heard it can but would ask the guys at fuelmoto to make sure. but if you have bungs for o2 sensors in the exhaust you really should use them. by eliminating them you are depriving the ECM the ability to see its AFR. this in the end limits how well you can tune the motor.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do have bungs but the one I have are 12 mm. and the stock o2s are 18mm So I don’t want to Drill a bigger holes as there is not enough to do so

·
Registered
410 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts