Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here’s a fun one for you. I’m sure plenty of you guys have done the guard dawg keyless on your scout. Left with the hole where the key used to go gives you some freedom of expression. I bought an antique indian concho and fabbed up a little bracket out of abs plastic. The concho fits beautifully and if you cut your bracket so that it wraps around the two screw posts inside the chrome cover your concho will stay put!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Put a right side cover on and everyone’s looking for the key hole
View attachment 597055
Yeah! That looks great! The concho is a little bit more of a budget approach. How much does Polaris charge for one of those covers?

·
Registered
545 Posts
I never knew such a thing existed! My Wife is ALWAYS walking away from her Bobber with the key still in the ignition and I have to run back to the bike to get it. I don't know why she still does this after a year +... probably just to aggravate me.

I just checked the Guard Dawg website.... $319 is pretty steep though. Anyone know of any coupon codes or discounts? If not, I'll just keep running back to her bike to grab the key lol

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You know it is a bit pricey. I think worth every penny. Not having to ever take a key out of a pocket to start the bike up is quite lovely.

I never knew such a thing existed! My Wife is ALWAYS walking away from her Bobber with the key still in the ignition and I have to run back to the bike to get it. I don't know why she still does this after a year +... probably just to aggravate me.

I just checked the Guard Dawg website.... $319 is pretty steep though. Anyone know of any coupon codes or discounts? If not, I'll just keep running back to her bike to grab the key lol

·
Registered
38 Posts

It sounds cool AF, but surprised at the price too! I couldn't find a useful coupon code, but their FB page said they had their "biggest sale of the year" on Black Friday last November, so if you can tolerate running back to get the key for this riding season you can prob get a good deal on one in the fall 😃

1 - 7 of 7 Posts