Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with the East West 2 - 1 exhaust on a Bobber? Almost pulled the trigger on a TBR setup, but then stumbled across EW last night.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Does anyone have any experience with the East West 2 - 1 exhaust on a Bobber? Almost pulled the trigger on a TBR setup, but then stumbled across EW last night.
i looked at what they have on their website. the photos they used honestly make me not want to buy it. ugly welds you have to see all the time much less they didnt take the time to buff out the discoloration around the welds. lacks to much fit and finish for 700$

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m pretty sure they are not in business anymore, as they don’t respond to messages and I’ve tried to call them. Honestly, I kind of like the raw look and they “blue” over time, but up sweep on the muffler is pretty extreme....BUT, leaning back towards a black’d out set of Freedom Combat 2:1

·
Rider
756 Posts
You want a nice 2-1 pipe,, get the FREEDOM PERFORMANCE EXHAUST SYSTEM,, Super bitchen pipe,,,or the BASANNI 2-1 low mount , both sound great at idle and ripping ass down the road. Both are high quality exhaust pipes.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Buddy of mine got the basnni low mount shorty megaphone and it sound great.
You want a nice 2-1 pipe,, get the FREEDOM PERFORMANCE EXHAUST SYSTEM,, Super bitchen pipe,,,or the BASANNI 2-1 low mount , both sound great at idle and ripping ass down the road. Both are high quality exhaust pipes.
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
99 Posts
Have you looked at the hacker mayhem? Beautiful, sound great, and fantastic customer service. The dude that builds the pipes will call you back and give you no BS answers to any questions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts