Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed these bar end turn signals this weekend along with new grips and new front headlight. Happy with the overall change to the bike but ran into two issues with these turn signals.

1 - They are dimly lit even when the turn signal isn't on. I didn't think I needed to add anything extra to them but should a resistor be put into the line somewhere?

2 - The rubber mounts are IMPOSSIBLE to get in. I ever tried putting vaseline on them to help slide them in better but they don't wanna go all the way. Have about a 1/4 of an inch of space remaining that the need to make up. Anyone have any tips?

Any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Darkhorse
75 Posts
I also changed my front blinkers to wraparound fork turn signals and when they are off they are also staying very slightly dim. They do blink normal.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea mine blink normal as well and no other issue is noted from it. I'm guessing yours are LED too?

On the eagle light site, the description for the set I got said nothing else electrical was necessary if the model was 2011 or above. I message them too so I'll post back if they say anything but I'm guessing it's gonna be to add something to the line...which blows cause those were all heat shrined at the connections and then fabric wrapped completely

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually just got a response. Said they act as running lights which I did not know. Asked if there's a way to prevent that from happening. Will let you know if I hear back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts