Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read somewhere that this light is not compatible with the challenger but is for every other model. I really want to upgrade my headlight on my challenger but prefer the higher light output of the Gen 3 light. Anyone know if this is able to work? Thanks!

·
Registered
2020 Indian Challenger
1,289 Posts
Early on people weren't getting them to work and said they had to go with the Gen 2. I don't see why it wouldn't but I'm looking at a different vendor for my headlight when I'm ready to replace it. You'll probably get more answers if you post these kinds of questions in the Challenger section.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Eagle originally tried the Gen3 on the Challenger. If I recall, it worked on the first demo bike they tried it on. After they posted it on their site and started shipping out, it would not work on the production models. I was one of many that ordered it back in January and it would not light up. Eagle's customer service was outstanding. They immediately shipped out a Gen2 light and a prepaid shipping label to return the Gen3 light.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts