Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I installed my rinehart headers and slip ons today , the bike is running great as is , it also has the indian high flow intake , I have always heard if you change intake and exhaust you have to add more fuel so I guess I need to remap it Im going to order the pv3 from fuel moto , Ive never had a fuel controller before so this should be interesting.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I also installed Rinehart slip Ons.The bike is loud but sounds great. I did not do the upgrade on the air intake yet. Most people state that a tune/flash isn’t necessary when just adding the slip ons. In my situation I noticed the bike throttle response was not as good after adding the Rineharts and the throttle response was sluggish. Definitely an improvement in sound but not performance. I contacted FuelMoto and spoke to Jamie. He was very helpful. I purchased the PV3. Hooked it up to my bike,Indian Scout And sent the info back to him. He sent me a map to install on my bike. The bike performs better but not as good as when it was completely stock. Sent Jamie/ FuelMoto a request for a different map which they provided in a few hours. Installed it today. WOW! The bike is responding better than ever. FuelMoto and Jamie rock! Great product, outstanding service. I am sure I am not the first one to feel this way. You made a great choice in choosing FuelMoto.

·
Registered
120 Posts
A tune on a bone stock bike makes a noticeable difference, so yea... I'd say it's a worthwhile investment. Rev limit changes, speed limiter increase, throttle response, etc.

I emailed Craig for their public correction formulas and have begun learning to dial in my tune on my own. Fun stuff when you start learning the Power Core Suite and how to interpret your data logs.

·
Registered
157 Posts
A tune on a bone stock bike makes a noticeable difference, so yea... I'd say it's a worthwhile investment. Rev limit changes, speed limiter increase, throttle response, etc.

I emailed Craig for their public correction formulas and have begun learning to dial in my tune on my own. Fun stuff when you start learning the Power Core Suite and how to interpret your data logs.
"public correction formulas"? Craig used to have formulas available on his blog and then he would email people a formula if they asked, but not sure what the protocol/availability is now. are you referring to his personal formulas he created or something else? does it give you access to all the tables available in the dynojet suite or are any locked out?

·
Registered
120 Posts
"public correction formulas"? Craig used to have formulas available on his blog and then he would email people a formula if they asked, but not sure what the protocol/availability is now. are you referring to his personal formulas he created or something else? does it give you access to all the tables available in the dynojet suite or are any locked out?
He isn’t hosting them on his blog anymore. You have to email him now for them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts