Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone in the Toronto area dyno tining the scout. I installed a power commander and none of the off the shelf tunes are any good. Always getting a cel on one cyl.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
99 Posts
Is there anyone in the Toronto area dyno tining the scout. I installed a power commander and none of the off the shelf tunes are any good. Always getting a cel on one cyl.

ive never heard of anyone having a problem with a canned map from fuel moto

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not impressed at all with the off the shelf tunes. And I'm not the first to get a cel. I'm just gonna get it tuned or get rid of the power commander. I just have no idea who does tuning around me.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Ditch the commander and get a power VISION. PV3. The commander only intercepts and modifies sensor signals, while the PV3 rewrites the ecu with the tune. The pv3 can balance the fuel injection to each cylinder while the commander will only amplify an existing problem.

Doesn't this motor run lean in one cylinder from the factory?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think it does. I'll price out the pv3 now that I'm actually riding the bike and cant find anyone that tunes Indians. Wish I would have done that from the start.

·
Registered
325 Posts
bad toys give ryan a call at indian motorcycles in charlotte NC. google lloyds garage. his number is704 879 4560. I just did mine last night and wholly shit. It's unbelievable My bike didn't even run that great prior to the tune. He was on the phone with me through the whole thing. Stand up guy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts