Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a real world dyno sheet for a 2016 Chieftain with the Stage2 cams, Rush exhaust, Indian Performance Intake/Air Cleaner, and Indian Performance ECU Flash? I just had all this done and, man-o-man, does it make a difference! I'm too busy riding to go get a dyno, and was just wondering. Gotta go, 1700 miles in the first week, and trying to top that this week...

·
Founding member / Distinguished
Indians. LOTS of Indians
3,896 Posts
I've been hearing mid 80s ... which shocks more than a few, expecting or3e . But have seen numbers in the 90s by a few. ( HP of course ) . Haven't seen anyone break 100 yet

·
Registered
385 Posts
There is one I have seen that is 100hp but that is with a good tune and it may have had the larger throttle body installed.

·
Registered
45 Posts
My 2014 Chief Classic with Thunder Mfg AC, Lloydz Pipes wo baffle, stage 2 cams, Dobeck controller.
Nice Numbers! What settings are you running on your Dobeck?

·
Registered
45 Posts
G-3.5//Y-2.5//R-.5//GB-.5//YB-4//RB-4.5
Thanks I just got my Dobeck installed with a similar set up to yours and have been playing with the settings...I'll give those numbers a try!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks I just got my Dobeck installed with a similar set up to yours and have been playing with the settings...I'll give those numbers a try!
Not sure how this recall update flash has affected the bike. I think the rpm range has dropped a bit.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Not sure how this recall update flash has affected the bike. I think the rpm range has dropped a bit.
I didn't like how my bike performed after the recall flash so I installed the Dobeck and wow! what a difference. Right now I'm running G-4 Y-3 R-2.5 G/B-.5 Y/B-2.5 R/B-4.5 and running very strong but always like to mess with others numbers!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Guys. Wow, those numbers are all over the place. I don't know where mine is yet, but I'm loving the broad smooth power. L.O.V.E. this bike!...

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I sent out my 2016 chieftain to Rob,s Dyno in Gardner Ma on 09/06/2016
I have the stage 2 cams and the vance and hines pipes and the
after market indian air filter. I'll post back when I get the bike back.
So, did ya get any Dyno numbers, or a graph?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts