Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Challenger Dark Horse
90 Posts
Unless you're super skinny trying to conceal a full size pistol a good IWB holster won't print enough for the usual person to notice. Guys I've worked with for years at my shop didn't know I carry every IWB day and my T-shirts aren't even baggy. When I ride I use a Verscarry OWB for my Sig P365. Under a flannel it disappears completely and doesn't dig into my side. I won't get off into the weeds about how much training time should be mandatory to draw fast from concealment, but fumbling with that bag thing to draw would be highly inefficient.

·
Registered
21 Challenger Dark Horse
90 Posts

·
Registered
21 Challenger Dark Horse
90 Posts
I took a look at the CYA Supply holster, is it comfortable while riding? Let say, when located at cross draw? I am RH...
I’m not sure, I would never appendix carry. Too inefficient to clear the cover garment and build your grip and your drive toward the target. It’s as comfortable as it can be appendix, and if it digs in you can always slide it a little toward your hip. Honestly though for a CCW that you’re going to be sitting down with I’d choose something smaller like a P365 or a G43 if you want to stick with Glock.

·
Registered
21 Challenger Dark Horse
90 Posts
Yeah! The "murse" idea is out of the window, do not want to go full leatherman, at least not for now, :ROFLMAO: I also ordered a paddle holster, let see how it goes, I might end up buying a G27 or a G43, another reason to buy a new toy!!!:giggle:
Like the saying goes, "If you know how many guns you have, you don't have enough guns."

1 - 4 of 4 Posts