Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Indian Challenger
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I recently got a Challenger and I'm looking at adding some driving lights. Looking at the parts list, there is a part for fog/driving light switch that is just a blank plug. I'm looking to see if the switch from another model will fit in there but I'd like to understand if the switch is a latching or momentary style. I don't have a dealership close that I could stop by and look myself so I was hoping someone could let me know.

Thanks!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I recently got a Challenger and I'm looking at adding some driving lights. Looking at the parts list, there is a part for fog/driving light switch that is just a blank plug. I'm looking to see if the switch from another model will fit in there but I'd like to understand if the switch is a latching or momentary style. I don't have a dealership close that I could stop by and look myself so I was hoping someone could let me know.

Thanks!
Iam to interested in adding driving lights, maybe to the crash bar top bar, but my concern is where we can access power for the lights. this can-buss syatem has me question what will work with out causing other troubles like fault codes?
Now I just recently added the JW Speaker Adaptive 2 headlight and with an adapter from Custom Dynamics (PN: IND-HL-ADAPT) it became a simple plug and play and the headlight performance is a huge step up and there were no codes or faults from that add. Any experiences to share?

·
Registered
2020 Indian Challenger
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We had another conversation going in the Challenger thread. Someone just ordered a switch to see what happens when we hook it up. It looks like we should be able to get power from the built in harness but we're not that far yet.

That's awesome about the JW Speaker. I've been looking at that light for a while. Is it really worth the cost?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts