Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't realize driver back rest bends down so when we hop on bike we don't kick it.Like it.Now waiting for it to come in.Was out for ride on new Polaris snowmobile today.The season has started.Let it snow.

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
I went in today to buy the back rest. 3 in stock only problem is they didn't have the bracket required to install it into the seat. So I blew it off. I have to wait till spring for any real riding anyway. Retirement March then the road is open.
Enjoy the snow!

·
Registered
544 Posts
They've installed my bracket, but we've been awaiting the arrival of the actual backrest (along with the passenger backrest) for a couple of months now.

Steve

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
They've installed my bracket, but we've been awaiting the arrival of the actual backrest (along with the passenger backrest) for a couple of months now.

Steve
Really random that my dealership has three drivers & 2 passenger backrest with no bracket. You may have to shop around

·
Registered
544 Posts
Really random that my dealership has three drivers & 2 passenger backrest with no bracket. You may have to shop around
They've got backrests in the 2014 leather and in the black leather - just not in the new 2015 tan leather yet.

Steve

·
Registered
23 Posts
They've got backrests in the 2014 leather and in the black leather - just not in the new 2015 tan leather yet.

Steve
I've got the Black riders back rest and bracket for sale in the for sale section for $315 shipped to your door if any of yall still looking for the setup, I went to a Corbin so I can't use it any longer, perfect shape ;-)

·
Registered
448 Posts
I've got the Black riders back rest and bracket for sale in the for sale section for $315 shipped to your door if any of yall still looking for the setup, I went to a Corbin so I can't use it any longer, perfect shape ;-)
Tell us about the new Corbin seat. Does it sit you the same location and height as stock or is it different?

·
Registered
544 Posts
Thanks, gibos440rt. Unfortunately, I need the tan leather. Mine will come in eventually..........

Steve

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Didn't realize driver back rest bends down so when we hop on bike we don't kick it.Like it.Now waiting for it to come in.Was out for ride on new Polaris snowmobile today.The season has started.Let it snow.
Some of us old guys don't like the cold anymore.. Correction my joints don't like it. got rid of my snow machines many years ago.

·
Registered
23 Posts
It seemed to set me back about an 1 1/2" and maybe a 1/2' to an 1" higher on my Chieftain, made for a roomier ride because I'm over 6' and was a little cramped on the stocker not bad but feels better now. I went with Brown also lol! I just noticed this was the brown seat Roadmaster forum lol!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts