Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Officially unveiled! Mount your phone, GPS, camera, etc with the URBAN Mount! Featuring a slimmed-down, streamlined look. Mounting locations include round bars (handlebars), brake/clutch reservoir, mirror stem – even the steering/fork stem on sport bikes! They can be used on dual-sport/adventure, adventure/touring and cruiser motorcycles.

Now, for a limited time, you can Save 10% on any URBAN Mount! Simply useCode: “URBAN” at checkout. No minimum!

For details about the products, visit New URBAN Mounts - a Slimmed-Down, Streamlined Look
Motor vehicle Bicycle handlebar Vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycle accessories

·
Founding member / Distinguished
1,956 Posts
I leave my brain at home in a treacle tin when I go riding, so I couldn't operate any hi-tech stuff even if I had it with me...

·
Registered
808 Posts
Some of us like bikes for tranportation also, so a GPS comes in handy. I use a map app on my watch. It taps me when I need to make a turn, and a quick glance lets me know how many more miles to next road. Keeps the handle bars unoccupied from gadgets. I can see where having a large display is an advantage, but I like the view unobstructed.

·
Founding member / distinguished
2,913 Posts
Looks like some pretty decent stuff, but I have already purchased so much RAM equipment that they send me a birthday card...

·
Limited Edition - Solid Red Roadmaster
3,516 Posts
I have purchased their stuff in the past (for my goldwing) because of the refined appearance and high quality...

I am not a fan of the clunky after thought look that products such as Ram Mount offer.
I like the OE look or at the very least, the clean, well thought out, planned look.

Reactions: leadermotorcycle

·
Rider
410 Posts
No thx, i ride to get away from distractions.
This reminds me of a guy that posts that he has a great recipe for smoked ribs... But someone needs to chime in that "I'm a vegetarian". Umm... Okay ?

Anyway, looks clean. Kinda cool for someone looking for an alternative to the clunky mounts that I've seen so much of in the past. Thumbs up!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts