Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

Does your ride have a nickname?

8K views 89 replies 65 participants last post by  jman_wi 
#1 · (Edited)
I thought this could be a fun post...does your ride have a nickname? Curious to see what others have come up with, especially our friends from around the world! Post a pic along with it if you can!

My Scout is Kavorka, after Kramer on Seinfeld. Its a joke between my wife and I. In Seinfeld, Kavorka is supposed to mean 'The lure of the animal'. It is something like the animal attraction which causes friends to adore you and women to lust after you. So if you have got the Kavorka, you are said to be a real player and some kind of Casanova.

I affectionately refer to my Road King as "Pas Bon". I'm Cajun by birth and in Cajun French, it's slang for a person that causes trouble or is "no good". The RK belonged to my late father in law and we joked about the Indian vs Harley rivalry and his "Pas Bon" bike.

Edit...after posting this thread, of course, I saw there was an older, similar thread about nicknames here , but hey, it's 2022...maybe we can start fresh?

Tire Wheel Plant Land vehicle Fuel tank

See less See more
#49 ·
Always like that bike and color. My wife had one.(y)

#58 ·
I've become a little more reflective as I get older.

My Triumph is called Charlotte - the feminine of Charles,
My Indian is called Toni - the feminine of Tony.

I'm the last of three biking brothers, my two older brothers Charles and Tony both died while riding their bikes, Tony at 16 and Charles at 49.

I like to feel they are 'with me' when I ride and as I get older, riding (for me) is a way to honor and remember them.

Cheerio,
Roy

Tire Cloud Sky Wheel Vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Motor vehicle Vehicle

#60 ·
Very nice picture is it set in a real place?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.