Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title suggests, does anyone know if Wunderkind ships to the U.S. ? I want to order a radiator guard and everything goes fine until I try to select country. I think they have almost every country listed but the U.S. I may try to contact them directly.
If that doesn’t work anyone have experience with a place called bikermart out of the UK. It appears they can order it, and then ship it to me, but I’d prefer to buy from the manufacturer directly.
Here’s a link to the radiator guard in question. Motorcycle radiator grade Indian Scout | WUNDERKIND-Custom
PS. For those that may suggest I put aluminum mesh between the radiator and stock guard. I don’t like that idea. A mud flap I like better, but don’t much care for the look. Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Bronze member
5,030 Posts
Another option is to find one of those local address websites.

A lot of US sites don't ship to Australia so many people use a website that gives a US address. The company ships to that address and the shipping site ships to the Australian customer and charges for postage etc. I imagine the same thing exists for EU suppliers to US customers.

·
Registered
Scout Bobber 2019
91 Posts
Biker mart are Excellent !! Had numerous parts from them communication is excellent would use them again

·
German Rider
1,386 Posts
If not, there would be a lot german members here who help you with that.

Cu,
Sven

·
Registered
35 Posts
As the title suggests, does anyone know if Wunderkind ships to the U.S. ? I want to order a radiator guard and everything goes fine until I try to select country. I think they have almost every country listed but the U.S. I may try to contact them directly.
If that doesn’t work anyone have experience with a place called bikermart out of the UK. It appears they can order it, and then ship it to me, but I’d prefer to buy from the manufacturer directly.
Here’s a link to the radiator guard in question. Motorcycle radiator grade Indian Scout | WUNDERKIND-Custom
PS. For those that may suggest I put aluminum mesh between the radiator and stock guard. I don’t like that idea. A mud flap I like better, but don’t much care for the look. Thanks in advance for any help.
If you haven't already, check out tank machine. They're located in France I believe. Great aftermarket selection (although some parts you can get here in the U.S. for a lot cheaper). I've ordered from them a couple times and usually receive it within 2 weeks.

Accessoire moto, scooter, suzuki vanvan, bmw nine-t, casque, antivol, jantes, phare, bagagerie, poignets - Tankmachine

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've ordered Wunderkind stuff for my Bobber through Bikermart UK, and had it delivered to CA with all my other US-based items for trans-shipment to Aus. It took awhile to arrive (Germany->UK->USA), but Bikermart's prices were actually lower than Wunderkind's, and the shipping was much less than Germany->Aus Direct.

Good quality gear, I just wish they'd done the front indicator mounts as a 2-piece, to save me needing to drop the forks in order to mount them (slide on over the top).

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've ordered Wunderkind stuff for my Bobber through Bikermart UK, and had it delivered to CA with all my other US-based items for trans-shipment to Aus. It took awhile to arrive (Germany->UK->USA), but Bikermart's prices were actually lower than Wunderkind's, and the shipping was much less than Germany->Aus Direct.

Good quality gear, I just wish they'd done the front indicator mounts as a 2-piece, to save me needing to drop the forks in order to mount them (slide on over the top).
This is the second positive reply for Bikermart, and it’s good to hear yours had a similar shipping path. This is probably the way I’m gonna go.
I also noticed the better price from bikermart and though it was odd. Thanks for the info.

·
Rider
703 Posts
Can't say for certain about the US, but I order direct from Wunderkind and they ship direct to my door in British Columbia.
Unless there is some obscure law in the US preventing this it should be the same.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts