Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’d like to get rid of the bulky turn signals and have integrated ones as well as plate mount instead of crappy plastic one (that broke off and now being held with zip ties) I’ve looked and looked and can’t find any. Anyone know of any???? I know on my sport bikes you can find them just about anywhere.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I didn't integrate the blinkers into the brake light. Instead, I deleted the turn signals from the brake light housing and used the Kuryakyn fender strip lights as running lights, brake lights, and turn signals using Custom Dynamic's Triple Play Modulator. Turned out juuuuuust like I wanted. I'm posting a video in about a minute showing my mods, but at the end, I turn the bike on with hazards on and you can see how it looks. This might be an option for ya if you're looking to slim down the rear without spending mucho $.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I didn't integrate the blinkers into the brake light. Instead, I deleted the turn signals from the brake light housing and used the Kuryakyn fender strip lights as running lights, brake lights, and turn signals using Custom Dynamic's Triple Play Modulator. Turned out juuuuuust like I wanted. I'm posting a video in about a minute showing my mods, but at the end, I turn the bike on with hazards on and you can see how it looks. This might be an option for ya if you're looking to slim down the rear without spending mucho $.
Let's see some pics

·
Bronze member
1,148 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts