Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, this was passed to me from a good friend. A family friend has cancer and there is a Ride for his family next Sat. I am going and would sure appreciate it if some of my friends come out too. It's the season to do some good. Here is the info. I hope to see you there.Please post it to all of the other riding groups you know too if you could. Thanks, Jefe

This benefit ride/event is brought to you by Crossroads of Texas RC. It is open to riders and non-riders. There will be a motorcycle fun run w/raffle, silent auction, and food. All are welcome to attend! And please, spread the word – invite others.

Not a rider? Come on out anyways. There will be a silent auction and chili/frito pie for all to enjoy.

Todd’s Story…
Todd Paulson is an independent rider who resides in Hutto, TX with his wife, Amanda, and 3 children, Katie (17), Ty (16), and Makenzie (9). This past October, at the age of 41, Todd was diagnosed with stage 4 Appendiceal Cancer, which ventured into other areas of his abdomen, lungs and chest cavity. Appendix cancer is extremely rare, affecting an estimated 600 to 1,000 Americans each year. Due to this battle and treatment needs, neither Todd or his wife are able to work. 100% of the benefit’s proceeds will go towards Todd’s medical bills and supporting his family.

Todd has been moved to The Christopher House. Their goal is to stabilize him enough for Amanda and his Mother to care for him so he can pass peacefully at home.

Where: The Roadhouse Bar
1102 Wonder Drive, Round Rock, TX 78681
When: Saturday, December 13th
Time: Bike Registration @ 11am
1st Bikes out at 11:30 am
Last Bikes out @ Noon
Last Bikes in @ 4pm
Silent Auction 11am – 4:30pm
Raffle Winner Announced at 4:30pm
Food served from 11am – 5pm (or while it lasts)
Ride Mileage: approximately 100 miles (non-guided, with maps provided)
Donation: $20/rider and $5/passenger

Each rider/passenger will receive raffle tickets throughout the ride.

For more information, to donate a silent auction item, or to volunteer at the event, please contact Beth Borkosky at [email protected]

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Cave man. Everyone needs a helping hand sometime, right? Ride safe, Jefe

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It would be really cool to have a bunch of Indians show for the ride! I'll buy the 1st round! Jefe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts