Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Founding member / distinguished
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found them this morning at the Wall Drug Store's western wear department. A few 'Indian' conches stuck on these and you'll be ready for the big fashion parade for sure...and NO, I didn't buy them.

·
11th Light Infantry Brigade
3,603 Posts
The Indian Dealership would have them for $169. Buy them now. An American made product in a US store? Friggin Incredible!! You could sell them on here for $100 a copy.

·
Super Moderator
4,955 Posts
The Indian Dealership would have them for $169. Buy them now. An American made product in a US store? Friggin Incredible!! You could sell them on here for $100 a copy.
Yeah, get an Indian leather stamp, stamp them and double your investment.....then wait for Polaris/IMC attorneys email. LOL

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Check out Trevino's Leathers 21412 US Highway385, Deadwood SD 57732. 605-578-1271
That's where I got mine for about $35.00 with fringe, tan or black. I think you can get them with out fringe.
They have jewelry there to. But, bring your wallet on that stuff, its very nice stuff.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Do you know if you found a good Doctor?:)
When he uses two fingers. :(
And you know why two fingers?:confused:
You want a second opinion, don't you?:rolleyes::eek::cool:
That one was fricking hilarious.

·
11th Light Infantry Brigade
3,603 Posts
Do you know if you found a good Doctor?:)
When he uses two fingers. :(
And you know why two fingers?:confused:
You want a second opinion, don't you?:rolleyes::eek::cool:
A scary thing is when you look left, his hand is on your shoulder, when you look right his hand is on your shoulder.... hmmm

·
Super Moderator
5,887 Posts
For those who really want to dress as a cowboy or indian, check out this place. Loaded with all types of fringe.

Indian Village Mall

Loctated in Georgetown, TX. Everything you could possible purchase to dress up - after all someone has to counter all those "pirates" out there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts