Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Indian Challenger Limited in Bright Freaking Red!
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone! I've used this site quite a bit over the past year when I've been curious about things, etc. So I appreciate all the posts people have made that have been helpful to me! I've been riding for a little over a year. I started on a 2019 Indian Scout Icon ABS, moved into a 2019 Indian Chieftain Dark Horse, and I just recently traded my Chieftain in for a 2020 Challenger. I guess you could stay I'm working through the line up and still finding out what works best for me (and Indian's incentives so far have made it pretty painless to make these trades!)! What I do know is I love Indians. I've ridden the Harley line-up, and while I really like their bikes, I find the Indians to be superior, especially their big baggers!

Anyway, that's a little about me. Looking forward to sharing and continuing to learn! If anyone's interested, I also play around with a little YouTube channel where I like to film rides in my area (DMV = DC, MD, VA) and talk about my bike, do some test rides, etc!

DMV SoloRider

·
Registered
382 Posts
Welcome from SE PA. Nice riding videos.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! And an Optimus Prime quote - man after my own heart! 👍

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey everyone! I've used this site quite a bit over the past year when I've been curious about things, etc. So I appreciate all the posts people have made that have been helpful to me! I've been riding for a little over a year. I started on a 2019 Indian Scout Icon ABS, moved into a 2019 Indian Chieftain Dark Horse, and I just recently traded my Chieftain in for a 2020 Challenger. I guess you could stay I'm working through the line up and still finding out what works best for me (and Indian's incentives so far have made it pretty painless to make these trades!)! What I do know is I love Indians. I've ridden the Harley line-up, and while I really like their bikes, I find the Indians to be superior, especially their big baggers!

Anyway, that's a little about me. Looking forward to sharing and continuing to learn! If anyone's interested, I also play around with a little YouTube channel where I like to film rides in my area (DMV = DC, MD, VA) and talk about my bike, do some test rides, etc!

DMV SoloRider

Welcome! Glad to hear you feel the Indians are superior. Enjoy your new ride!

·
Rider
886 Posts
Welcome from Michigan. Congrats on your new Challenger. You’re running out of Indian models to try!😁 We need to see a pic.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome from Michigan. Congrats on your new Challenger. You’re running out of Indian models to try!😁 We need to see a pic.
Thanks! At the pace I’m going I’ll have to start riding Harleys so I don’t run out of options! 😂
Here’s me and Red!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome! Glad to hear you feel the Indians are superior. Enjoy your new ride!
They’re beautiful and light on their feet! I’ve ridden several Harleys recently, and I just don’t know how Indian does it - my Chsllenger is like riding a Scout more than a road glide!

·
Founding member / Distinguished
5,091 Posts
Welcome from another Southern Marylander!
If you ever find yourself with some free time consider yourself invited to check out IMRG 1957 Chesapeake chapter. We meet at Chesapeake Cycles on the 2nd Saturday of each month. Most months we have a ride after meeting up. September we went to the AFT race at Williamsgrove PA. Last month we road over to a seafood restaurant on the Maryland side of the Nice bridge. I can't remember what we're doing for November. Here is our public Facebook page

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome from another Southern Marylander!
If you ever find yourself with some free time consider yourself invited to check out IMRG 1957 Chesapeake chapter. We meet at Chesapeake Cycles on the 2nd Saturday of each month. Most months we have a ride after meeting up. September we went to the AFT race at Williamsgrove PA. Last month we road over to a seafood restaurant on the Maryland side of the Nice bridge. I can't remember what we're doing for November. Here is our public Facebook page
Dude, look at my ID. 😂 How can I start doing group rides as a “Solo” rider? I have a persona to protect! 😂 Lol I kid! I do appreciate the invite! With my weird Covid work schedule, there’s just no way I can try to attend planned rides these days, but I’ll give it a shot if my work life ever returns to “normal!” 👍

1 - 12 of 12 Posts