Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor / bronze
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have started making new accessories for the Challenger. This is a great bike and I hope to bring you some good stuff. The first item is a DIY platform that allows you to mount your own trunk in a 2 up manner behind the passenger. It is quick release and very secure. I will be introducing one or two couple tour paks as I work out the details. LINK: https://www.indianaftermarket.com/challenger-dyi-2-up-platform.html
IMG_1016.jpg

·
Distinguished Founding Member
5,337 Posts
Definitely looks like a smart way to go.. Am sure this route will beat anything Indian itself will come up with ..

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
I have started making new accessories for the Challenger. This is a great bike and I hope to bring you some good stuff. The first item is a DIY platform that allows you to mount your own trunk in a 2 up manner behind the passenger. It is quick release and very secure. I will be introducing one or two couple tour paks as I work out the details. LINK: https://www.indianaftermarket.com/challenger-dyi-2-up-platform.html
View attachment 548060
Wouldn't it be a better idea to round off the corners a little?

·
Vendor / bronze
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is a do it yourself platform. The 1/4" ABS plate is easy to cut. Most trunks will cover the entire platform anyway.

·
Bronze member
3,339 Posts
does this mount the trunk a little lower than the one you have for the Chieftain?... and if it does I assume this would work with the Chieftain also?

·
Vendor / bronze
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is about the same height. But I different brackets for each bike. It also now depends on the year of the bike. It is slightly different and cheaper to order the Chieftain one and let me know what year. The heights are set to put the platform about the same height as the seat top.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts