Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far I've been to 2 different dealers to get prices on winsheilds, bags,highway bars, hats etc. What is the biggest % off of list price have you got? I got 10% & 15%

·
Registered
181 Posts
10% with free installation and that was like pulling teeth.. I could install them myself but since 10% was all I could get from them, at least they could throw in the stall.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Planning to use the Indian Holiday Coupon to get $25 off Scout accessories...IF my dealer can get an Scout parts before the Coupon expires. I'll start asking for discounts when they start getting the parts in...

·
Registered
968 Posts
Looking at the accessories @ Indian site, it's showing windshield, bags, etc available in Jan, some March. I hope that when my Scout comes in in December, that it has the accessories installed.

Just something else to fret over until there is some communication from the dealer . Come on December!

Reactions: CavemanHHH

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
So far I've been to 2 different dealers to get prices on winsheilds, bags,highway bars, hats etc. What is the biggest % off of list price have you got? I got 10% & 15%
Where did you guys get 15 & 20 %? Pleasepleasplease post the details...I'm gearing up for accessories in advance.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Indian sent me a 20% off and a $25 discount coupons late last fall for accessories.
Were those apart of being in the Owners/Riders member group or sent to all owners? Only had mine a couple weeks and wondering what, if anything can be expected in the mail.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts