Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a dirty bird piece pipe for sale. It’s in perfect condition and sounds amazing! Can be used on all 111’s or 116’s. I went a different route and wanna part ways with it. $800 and willing to workout shipping

·
Rider
943 Posts
seriously a price would help. and since you joined an hour ago and have one post you will be hard pressed to sell it here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
His post has a point, yours does not. There's been a rash of scammers hitting the forum lately and all of them have come from people who just joined. If you have a problem with it take it up with the moderators instead of being flippant about it here.
im not a scammer... I’ve had this 2016 Indian chieftain for 4 years and installed the piece pipe along with the power commander and stage one air breather. Then last year I went to the “stock” 116 BB Kit. 4 months ago I got my heads ported and polished and installed Lloydz 585 cams with the pv3 tuner and 350cc injectors. With all that being said, my motor out grew the piece pipe and I went to the trask 2-1 exhaust.

·
Rider
943 Posts
im not a scammer... I’ve had this 2016 Indian chieftain for 4 years and installed the piece pipe along with the power commander and stage one air breather. Then last year I went to the “stock” 116 BB Kit. 4 months ago I got my heads ported and polished and installed Lloydz 585 cams with the pv3 tuner and 350cc injectors. With all that being said, my motor out grew the piece pipe and I went to the trask 2-1 exhaust.
NOW there is a post people can relate to and you begin to sound like you know what you're talking about.

The bike must haul ass!

AND I care because we watch out for each other as Sith Life mentioned we have had several instances where a scammer has tried and every once in a while succeeded in scamming someone on the boards. I suggest loading it up on eBay and accepting Paypal (not friends and family) then post the link to this thread. I for one might be interested in it if the transaction were protected by a guaranty like Paypal. Just my thoughts

·
Rider
859 Posts
No offense intended towards you, was simply answering a ridiculous reply.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I
NOW there is a post people can relate to and you begin to sound like you know what you're talking about.

The bike must haul ass!

AND I care because we watch out for each other as Sith Life mentioned we have had several instances where a scammer has tried and every once in a while succeeded in scamming someone on the boards. I suggest loading it up on eBay and accepting Paypal (not friends and family) then post the link to this thread. I for one might be interested in it if the transaction were protected by a guaranty like Paypal. Just my thoughts
i can and will accept PayPal if you’re saying you’re actually interested

·
Registered
277 Posts
Was the controller needed for a completely stock bike?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Yes you will need a tune to run this exhaust unless you want to burn your leg, cylinder heads up and smoke the motor. Anything you go to free flow exhaust instead of back pressured it will need tuned

good price, wish I would of had this when I bought mine new. GLWS

·
Rider
855 Posts
Not a scammer. I originally installed this pipe at the indian dealer when the bike was new! I have pics and videos to prove it!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts