Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
8821 - 8840 of 8843 Posts

·
Registered
'19 Springfield - Emerald Jade & Thunder Black
325 Posts
NKY/Cincy area hit 50 degrees today so I got a short ride in while there was still sunlight. It was my real first cold(er) temp use of the heated RM seat I put on the bike. I really like the heat option, so much that I think I'm going to go ahead and get the heated grips now.

As a side note, I still don't know where the camera lens is on my phone and will continue to look cross-eyed in my selfies.

Ecoregion World Map Font Slope

Tire Wheel Sky Fuel tank Helmet

·
Registered
168 Posts
Yesterday in St Louis the temps got to just under 60 yesterday. I took the Indian out for a spin to do a few errands. Today I have a Zoom call with an insurance agent for my brothers' estate and then I'm splitting some firewood. Tomorrow, it's predicted to be a "Plowable Snow Event", I like yesterday the most so far!

·
Rider
944 Posts
Rode about 50 miles to Brooksville, fl. in 68-72* weather.

Was it Will Rogers that said " The outside of a horse is good for the inside of a man." Just substitute the word motorcycle.

·
Registered
115 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts

·
Registered
21' Indian Roadmaster Dark Horse
14 Posts
That's funny. I have been checking out the map and planning my gas stops for a trip through Death Valley.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Make sure you have enough gas. We stopped in Stove Pipe Wells for lunch and the gas station was dry. Had to go to Trona to fill up.

·
Registered
Roadmaster Darkhorse
65 Posts
Temperatures in the mid to upper 50s today so I found a reason for a short 80 mile round trip ride here in the middle of Kansas today. Not as long as I'd like but will cover my personal requirements of getting one of the bikes out at least every two or three weeks through the winter months. May do it again tomorrow before the rain and snow come back into the mix.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Took my Vic out Wednesday for a 130 miler through the NW GA and AL mountains. Thursday I took the Challenger out for a similar ride. They are both awesome rides.

Reactions: Sturgis85

·
Bronze member
3,560 Posts
Right now at 8AM,,here in glorius North Eastern,Taxachestts,the sky is blue, the sun is shining brightly,but the out side temp is -5*F with a 15 mph wind blowing out of the NW. :eek: However, the roads are clear with very little snow on the grassy areas which is unusual for a January here in New England. :eek: So needless to say,I don't think I wanna take my girl out for a ride today,whadaya think??? :rolleyes::cry:

·
Registered
415 Posts
I took the Challenger, wife took her Can-Am out for a 2-hour ride of about 80 miles. I ordered the heated grips when we got back.

8821 - 8840 of 8843 Posts