Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
8801 - 8820 of 8843 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Indian Scout Bobber Sixty
127 Posts
Told myself I was going to ride every single day to work unless it's wet, snowing, icy, or the bike won't start. It was 18° this morning and it's supposed to be 16° in the morning. Good thing work is only 2.4 miles from the house.

·
Registered
'19 Springfield - Emerald Jade & Thunder Black
325 Posts
Told myself I was going to ride every single day to work unless it's wet, snowing, icy, or the bike won't start. It was 18° this morning and it's supposed to be 16° in the morning. Good thing work is only 2.4 miles from the house.
I have an office in downtown Cincy, which has dedicated motorcycle parking on certain streets. I strongly considered riding in today since it was in the mid 40s. I decided against it (high winds) and as I approached my building, I could see a big box truck parked in the motorcycle spots. I was pissed and glad at the same time that I chose not to ride today.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Took a quick spin, 65 miles, down the mountain and back up on some twisties to try out my new bars. It was low 50's so pleasant with a few layers. I only saw 2 other bikes out.

·
Bronze member
1,893 Posts
Added a CVO to our 2 Indian garage. Took it an hour plus round trip to my buddy and his shop to let him put the rear lower links on it. Dropped the rear an 1.25" which was just right for my short self! 5'7"
I had my Roadmaster lowered as well back when I had it.
2022 Super Chief Limited 116
'16 Scout 60
'15 CVO now

Reactions: Larry S

·
Bronze member
3,560 Posts
You guys in the warmer climates are lucky! Why?? Because around here in North Eastern Taxachusetts,they salt the shit out of the roads,and from past experience running my two wheelers back and forth to work [15 miles each way] during the winter months,my bikes were snow white from all that salt and needed to be rinsed off as soon as I got home so the salt didn't eat the aluminum.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2019 Roadmaster matte black and gray
3,165 Posts
It was a good ride, except one jerk, as usual.
In this video, you can see the guy in the red car was supportive of me

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Reactions: Darkimedes

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Sorry, but I have to ask. Where is the scavenger hunt thread. I searched and can't find it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Come play! This is my favorite thread!

Reactions: Darkimedes

·
Bronze member
3,560 Posts
No riding around here for awhile cause the temps have been,and still are, in the low single numbers [like 1 or 2*F :eek: ],PLUS ,all the roads are snow white from all the salt the municipalities have laid down due to the chance of snow,which I'm happy to say,hasn't happened around here "YET"!!! .So needless to say,my girl is resting, impatiently waiting ,for all this shit weather to go away.GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

8801 - 8820 of 8843 Posts