Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
8601 - 8620 of 8643 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Scout
120 Posts
Super unfortunately no. The biggest bummer about it is living in the N.W. Cascade region the rains are about to start; as one of two graveyard Mill Wrights I just got off the phone with my partner in crime the poor dude blew his knee out. So yours truly is now on seven day work weeks until a fill in can be volunteered. Ah Poop!

·
Registered
199 Posts

·
Rider
822 Posts
Could be worse, you could live in Louisana.
Where's @T-Roy ?
I am still here. Ida kicked but, but we were blessed. No house damage. Bunch of trees down and we were on generator power for about a week. Still without cable internet. The wife and I did get to ride this past Saturday. I layer the chainsaw down long enough for about 100 miles. Went up river road looped around false river and back home. No riding today though, it is raining like crazy from the outskirts of Tropical Storm Nicholas. 😡

·
Premium Member
1,991 Posts
I am still here. Ida kicked but, but we were blessed. No house damage. Bunch of trees down and we were on generator power for about a week. Still without cable internet. The wife and I did get to ride this past Saturday. I layer the chainsaw down long enough for about 100 miles. Went up river road looped around false river and back home. No riding today though, it is raining like crazy from the outskirts of Tropical Storm Nicholas. 😡
Good to hear you made it through without any significant damage. The folks around Grand Isle did not fair so well.

TS Nicholas blew through last night. Not too bad. From the local weather bugs, I see rain levels ranging from 2 to 9" with 5" being common. I think the 9" was an outlayer.

Wind wasn't too bad. Power is out for various areas. We will shake it off.

Wife and I got a short ride in on Sunday, in case the weatherman was right and we have rain all week.

·
Rider
822 Posts
Good to hear you made it through without any significant damage. The folks around Grand Isle did not fair so well.

TS Nicholas blew through last night. Not too bad. From the local weather bugs, I see rain levels ranging from 2 to 9" with 5" being common. I think the 9" was an outlayer.

Wind wasn't too bad. Power is out for various areas. We will shake it off.

Wife and I got a short ride in on Sunday, in case the weatherman was right and we have rain all week.
Hope you get power back soon.

8601 - 8620 of 8643 Posts