Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

8101 - 8118 of 8118 Posts

·
Bronze member
2,814 Posts
You guys are lucky!! When I got up this morning,the temp,believe it or not,was a chilling 10*F which is very unusual for this time of year ,especially in the middle of November.

·
Bronze member
1,879 Posts
After doing a very sharp left turn and scraping the left peg more than I ever have before thought I would get a picture for future reference.
I sort of bounced upright after the scrap

Footpeg(s) don’t really show much, probably from being chrome, so it’s more of a feel.
What I hadn’t expected is that the toe rests on the highway bars have both been scraped. Only on the lowest bolt hole edge, but it might explain why I was uprighted during the turn.

·
Rider
1,417 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
You guys are lucky!! When I got up this morning,the temp,believe it or not,was a chilling 10*F which is very unusual for this time of year ,especially in the middle of November.
Yea, we've had a great fall so far this year here. We usually have decent days here and there until almost Christmas. Then, my wife and I are headed to Arizona for the winter. That is if the Caronavirus settles down a little.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Bronze member
2,814 Posts
The temp around here today got up to 62* with sunshine and blue sky,which is kinda unusual for this time of year around here,[not that it makes any difference to me,lol] so off I went on my scooter and,apparently,a lot of other guys thought the same cause I saw a lot of bikes out today,but I only saw one Indian which looked like a Road Master [red in color].And it was headed south on Rte.1A along the coast and not too far from the Maine border.Anyone from this site?? Dave!!!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Tried riding Friday, but weather man was on crack or something because the forecast was 180 degrees backwards. After 30 min, nothing but rain. Got caught behind dump trucks, semis, and slow drivers. Just came back home. It has been a wet weekend

·
Rider
396 Posts
Got a little ride in...but it was all about getting the snowblower ready for the season :(

·
Rider
1,200 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,721 Posts
That is a nice ride. Looks like you covered something to the east - noting the pine trees.

I am diggin the big boy's ride. What is it?

¿Los Vatos?

·
Rider
926 Posts
Washed the bike and took it for a 60 mile run. First time its been out in 5 months....2020 has been the crappiest year I can remember and that ain't including the covid shit...Felt great to get out an ride!

·
Rider
1,200 Posts
That is a nice ride. Looks like you covered something to the east - noting the pine trees.
Well, we came down 149 to 249...gorgeous ride, especially at that perfect time where the sun was already setting 🤘🏼

View attachment 613650
I am diggin the big boy's ride. What is it?
That's a Honda Fury but they usually have a 210 tire out back - this one had a 240 and looked really nice 👏🏼

Hahaha !!! This group is about as Eclectic as my music playlist 😆😆

2 white guys from El Campo, 2 Vietnamese guys FROM Vietnam and 3 Mexican dudes 💕

Reactions: Wharf Rat

·
Bronze member
2019 FTR 1200
1,216 Posts
Roostin' along the river.

Reactions: tj1964c90
8101 - 8118 of 8118 Posts